For Sale Mountain Cycle MOHO STS

Nathanjr

Retro Newbie
It’s dusty but in great shape. Happy to discuss parting it out if you only need the frame. Located in Southern California, USA.

7C512040-253A-4EBC-9ECE-98EEF0BEBD93.jpeg

Nathanjr,

Welcome to the site! You'll like it here, but beware: it can be addicting, so hang on to your wallet!

Check the rules to see that For Sale items require that you post an asking price. If you want an idea of what to ask before you offer anything for sale, go to this forum:

I'm also in SoCal, in San Diego, and I'm interested in that bike. Can you tell me the length of the seat tube (center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube)?

Nathanjr,

Welcome to the site! You'll like it here, but beware: it can be addicting, so hang on to your wallet!

Check the rules to see that For Sale items require that you post an asking price. If you want an idea of what to ask before you offer anything for sale, go to this forum:

I'm also in SoCal, in San Diego, and I'm interested in that bike. Can you tell me the length of the seat tube (center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube)?
My bad! Ok - I will post over in the value forum and get that info for you.

Nathanjr,

Nathanjr,

Hey are you still in San Diego? I’m donating the bike and wanted to check with you first

Nathanjr,

Thanks for thinking of me.
Yes, I'm still in San Diego. I live in the mountains of eastern San Diego, about 80 miles inland.

Did you ever measure the length of the seat tube?

Rather than hold a public conversation for all to see, you can click on a user's avatar and choose "Start Conversation" to send them a personal message.

If I turn it down for some reason, it would be good etiquette to contact User coyut next because (referring to the thread above) he was also interested in it.

Nathanjr,

Thanks for thinking of me.
Yes, I'm still in San Diego. I live in the mountains of eastern San Diego, about 80 miles inland.

Did you ever measure the length of the seat tube?

Rather than hold a public conversation for all to see, you can click on a user's avatar and choose "Start Conversation" to send them a personal message.

If I turn it down for some reason, it would be good etiquette to contact User coyut next because (referring to the thread above) he was also interested in it.
I may not have the points to start a conversation. I dont see the option. Maybe you can start with me?

Seat tube length is 19.5"

Back