Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

mkone":2wpjv1ig said:
My_Teenage_Self":2wpjv1ig said:
Hmmm...

Anyone have the ability to print LARGE stickers? maybe 1m x 0.25m?

I have a large van that may need some logos... just a single colour.

No, but im sure if everyone was given a marker pen late friday night your van could easily be logod :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Seeing as it's technically the wifes, and i'm technically borrowing it*, I may decline your kind offer!

*Even though I paid for the damn thing...

Re:

These are the stickers I have sorted for all....sorry not 1000mm x 250mm!

Attachments

• RB Mayhem sticker.jpg
    RB Mayhem sticker.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 720
Just bagged/borrowed some pretty solar lights gratis.. 50m for the track frontage and 12m for the Claud Corral

Re:

Trying to remember if I chucked the Christmas lights in the loft or the bin. Don't want to go all the way up there and rummage through a thousand boxes if they ain't there. But equally don't want to spend a penny more than necessary on buying stupid lights.

Tough one, I'll have a drink and think about it.

Just got hold of 9 cheap solar lights - the bigger version of these.. thinking I should have got more as one per every 10meters isn’t going to be massively spectacular !

They will never the less add to the RB illuminations (tat) and be a welcome site as you re-enter civilisation on your way back to the main area at 2am

Attachments

• 4A7C2E09-6C26-4A14-AB40-18F99D576246.jpeg
    4A7C2E09-6C26-4A14-AB40-18F99D576246.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 689
A quick question about lights (the bike type and not the Christmas type that is) I have a headband mounted light that I useually use when I'm cycling at night. Would this be enough to ride the course at night, or do they have to be proper handlebar mounted lights with a certain rating or something. The headset I use is an Energizer Vision HD+ (225 Lumens) which is fine for what I use it for, but feel it may not satisfy the course requirements to get on the track at night. I don;t really the funds to shell out for a set or bar lights if I can avoid it.

Cloister":iudkn7fd said:
A quick question about lights (the bike type and not the Christmas type that is) I have a headband mounted light that I useually use when I'm cycling at night. Would this be enough to ride the course at night, or do they have to be proper handlebar mounted lights with a certain rating or something. The headset I use is an Energizer Vision HD+ (225 Lumens) which is fine for what I use it for, but feel it may not satisfy the course requirements to get on the track at night. I don;t really the funds to shell out for a set or bar lights if I can avoid it.

I’ve a Hope set of bar mounted lights with a battery pack you can borrow. You need to see where your going and the extra light will make the night ride enjoyable

Retro Spud":5kuqmua6 said:
I’ve a Hope set of bar mounted lights with a battery pack you can borrow. You need to see where your going and the extra light will make the night ride enjoyable
That'd be great :). Thanks a bunch.

Re:

Finally got the tent out of hibernation. Beginning to realise why I put it there in the first place :roll: . 1 person trying to erect a large tent on their own is a recipe for disaster. :LOL:

*yes I am fully aware how risky using that word is amongst you lot*

Back