Nigel's hoard. Depending on your fetish... This may NOT be *SFW

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. it was a fun day playing with bikes.

Also, thank you for the accolades on the bikes. They've all mostly been super fun to work on, this site and those I've done business with have contributed so much to all of these. It's also super interesting to hear peoples favourites.

Regarding the Merlin- it's so fast, especially with these tires. it's also super plush. I used to describe it as like a Cadillac on the highway. But I don't think that's correct because it's sharper than that. More like a e63 AMG wagon, but it doesn't climb well.

Re the Hahanna top tube- it also doubles as my leverage bar too, and headset race setter. The back end of it is my work stool, I made these probably back in 2006 or so, here it is in my old garage a few years back.

IMG_5196.jpeg

That's an impressive fleet, my congratulations. My '92 RM Ti would have fit nicely in your collection, but sadly it has gone to a new home in England. That Merlin is impressive, and has a lot in common with the Moots YBB of similar vintage.

That's an impressive fleet, my congratulations. My '92 RM Ti would have fit nicely in your collection, but sadly it has gone to a new home in England. That Merlin is impressive, and has a lot in common with the Moots YBB of similar vintage.
Thank you, your RM ti would have cheaper to ship to me… shoulda called me first lol.

Yeah the Merlin licenced it from moots from my understanding- I seem to remember someone else also using this rear end… dekerf?

LOL, I know, I was at my friend's bike shop recently, and a guy came in with a Ti-Bolt and a YBB. I mentioned the RMT and he just about killed me for not selling it to him.

Back