Withdrawn NOS Ringle splash front and rear hub NOT FOR SALE AS OF NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair price if you add NOS ceramic rims mavic 231 Onza Porcupine NoS tires and Ringlé NOS fasteners
Sorry, what sale are you talking about here ?, i must have missed the inclusion of porcs and skewers. and if something is built, it ceases to be nos. only individual items can have that label.

Sorry, what sale are you talking about here ?, i must have missed the inclusion of porcs and skewers. and if something is built, it ceases to be nos. only individual items can have that label.
I say that for the price, the rest of things would be fine

Hi @Amir. If this image is of the hub you are selling then it would be prudent to mention this in your sales pitch. Even if these are nos and have never been built up (factory second?) this should definitely be noted in your description as any potential buyer would want to know.
Could you please confirm and amend your opening post accordingly? I can help with this if you're not sure how to do it.
Many thanks

Capture d’écran 2021-05-24.jpg

These kind of members that register in this forum without any knowlegde of what they are selling and with the only interest of selling his fucked parts (faded and drilled) as NOS for gold price dont do any benfit to this forum.
He should be blocked by admin.

Not to be a dick, and admittedly knowing nothing of their provenance and whether they are in fact limited edition, but 1000 euros and pick-up in Barcelona? That's an absolute bargain! ;)

These kind of members <snip> dont do any benfit to this forum.
He should be blocked by admin.
That would set a dangerous precedent. It's kinda hard to define at what point someone would be a benefit to the forum.
We only block/ban when rules are being broken. There is no rule which states that a member must have made "X amount of contribution" before being allowed to sell stuff, nor is there one that determines how much you're allowed to ask for what items, or what condition they should be in.
Over the years I've seen several people join with the sole purpose of selling some good (and even rare) parts that would otherwise not have ended up in this community. A lot of regular members really benefited from those.
Just to be clear: I'm not saying that this is going to be one of those cases.

These hubs look like they have never been laced, so technically speaking they could indeed be NOS. However they are f**ked for sure. I personally wouldn't touch these with a ten foot pole, even at a fraction of the asking price.

I haven't seen any Ebay or Facebook listings for this particular set, only the discussion here. IMO the fact that the seller didn't disclose the damage/defects right away is a serious issue. However it is pretty obvious from the seller's first post and other sales topic that he simply doesn't seem to know bike parts that well, only what very similar parts sold for. So I have little reason to suspect malicious intent.
While I understand people's emotions, there really is no need for a lot of posts in this thread. Decide for yourselves if you want to buy them and act accordingly. All you are doing now is needlessly bumping the topic.

While I'm here, I'd like to remind people that any purchases and sales you make on the forum are at your own peril. The staff and mod team can not undo transactions. The best we can do is negotiate and/or remove bad traders from the forum after problems occur.

There are a few places that you could send a whole load of stripped down bike components for matching splash ano eg

Sure it wont be cheap but the results should look amazing. C’mon somebody on RB’s got to give it a go 🤔

This is prob what inspired the OPs pricing.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi @Amir. If this image is of the hub you are selling then it would be prudent to mention this in your sales pitch. Even if these are nos and have never been built up (factory second?) this should definitely be noted in your description as any potential buyer would want to know.
Could you please confirm and amend your opening post accordingly? I can help with this if you're not sure how to do it.
Many thanks

View attachment 544630

Yes, these are the hubs, NOS

There are a few places that you could send a whole load of stripped down bike components for matching splash ano eg

Sure it wont be cheap but the results should look amazing. C’mon somebody on RB’s got to give it a go 🤔

This is prob what inspired the OPs pricing.

By looking at the >1000 USD fo ra super bubba, and a splash limited edition, I think I'll pump the price, so at this moment

THESE SPLASH HUBS ARE NOT FOR SALE

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back