Old Reliable

hud

Dirt Disciple
Greetings from Bend, Or. USA, Spring is here so busted the DBR out before the crowds and clouds gather. It's the One Bike I finally stopped swapping bit's out on. Highly underated to this day, this frame's ride is sublime... Cheers Mate's!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 37
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 36
Ah, the Axis TT, always good too see another. I have to agree with you, very nice frame/ride. I have one myself and think I have also got to the point of not swapping out anything as I have it where I want it. Well almost as I have some pace rc39s I think I'll fit to replace the pace rc31 ti forks. Other than that I'm happy, though mine is wearing modern parts but still 3x9 and using v brakes.

What travel are your forks out of interest.

Ah, the Axis TT, always good too see another. I have to agree with you, very nice frame/ride. I have one myself and think I have also got to the point of not swapping out anything as I have it where I want it. Well almost as I have some pace rc39s I think I'll fit to replace the pace rc31 ti forks. Other than that I'm happy, though mine is wearing modern parts but still 3x9 and using v brakes.

What travel are your forks out of interest.
70mm at the brochure. '99 Z2 Atom Bomb

Back