Pace RC500 - all the money, and a free crack

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View

I know these are like white rocking horse poo, but twenty two hundred quid with a headtube crack?

Some very nice kit on it, but that’s got to be hopeful

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seems reasonable to me, remember that most of these are ornaments these days so whether it's racked or not isn't massively impacting its useability. It'll be worth what someone's willing to pay for it but given I don't think I've seen one of those for sale since they were current I would say that c£2k is reasonable. Pretty much every dh bike of the era is either cracked, repaired, or waiting to crack. I had an old frame crack just sat there, all because there was so much tension welded into it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back