Rev x wheel stiffeners.

Gulwing

Dirt Disciple
Hello, does anyone know how the spinergy rev x wheel stiffeners are fitted? Is it glued into place between the spokes?

Thanks

Yes ,the X Beams had double sided tape on them and fitted about midway between each pair of spokes

I couldn't find any X Beams when I recently bought a set of used wheels so I made my own carbon ones (my old career, now retired)

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_190630.jpg
    IMG_20240503_190630.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 9
I couldn't find any X Beams when I recently bought a set of used wheels so I made my own carbon ones (my old career, now retired)
Oh that's cools. Iv just got some rev x's repaired and have seen that I can get some x beams 3d printed.
Double sided tape it is then, thanks 👍

I saw a picture of some 3D printed ones and they were terrible imo , which is why I laminated my own

I
I saw a picture of some 3D printed ones and they were terrible imo , which is why I laminated my own
Iv chatted with someone about using PETG filament for 3d printing. Yes, looks stringy but it's to do with the high temperature needed to use it for printing.
I would use carbon fibre to if I could do it myself, looks neat.... and safer than without.

I did it for stiffness more than safety , but it must also make them safer I assume

Attachments

• IMG20230917160621.jpg
    IMG20230917160621.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 3
Back