wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'm advertising this fork for James (TheEasyLife) as I have just serviced it for him.

He's selling as he wants a black one to suit the frame the fork was intended for.

So, possible trade if you have a black one!

The SID is lovely now, machine polish has brought up the paint, it's super smooth in operation and everything functions perfectly, which is nice 😁

It's a nice dark cherry red metallic. The last photo in the album below shows it best I think.

Long 1 1/8" steerer, about 200mm iirc, but will confirm.

Please contact James to discuss.

Asking £295

Pics...

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks Martin.

I bought these forks recently for a build but the colour doesn't work in reality and frankly it is way more cost effective for me to sell this and buy another pair of SID's in the right colour than to repaint it black..

The fork is with Martin and is serviced, polished and packaged in a box and is ready to go.

As mentioned, if you have a gloss black SID Race with Pillar Box Red decals and would like a metallic cherry red SID Race then I'd be interested in a trade.

Cheers

James

Hmm, I could potentially help. I've got a nos set of these in part form. Black world cup lowers (have red decals if you wanted to cover very the stock ones, a nos black csu and internals (mix of new and used).

I was going to build them for a project but I should really sell some of my planned builds rather than build more bikes I won't have the space to keep or time to ride.

I've always liked the red ones but I have 2 other sets of these forks in part form (carbon CSU and white) and a nos world cup I've converted to v brake lowers so don't need any more.

Back