Santa Cruz Heckler for Sale £500 more pictures added

Re: Santa Cruz Heckler for Sale £400

terrytyler":27e6ioyg said:
The size is medium,17.5 inch frame, I'm 5ft 7 and I'm probably just about big enough for it. Weight wise I havent weighed it properly will do so tommorow for you although given its age I doubt it will particularily light.

Used to have one of these, great bike! Would imagine it would suit someone between 5'10" and 6' im 5'8" & a half, and i would have prefered something smaller

By the way, that chainstay protector serves no purpose whatsoever as the chainstay is above the chain... I just wanted to point that out :LOL:

Thanks for the info, chain stay protector fitted by previous owner and as I've only ridden it once I've never questioned it! '

Did this not sell then? Couldn't believe nobody took it. Lucky I don't have a spare £400 or it would've gone straight away.

Not lucky for me :) Still for sale, I find it hard to believe too, I'm guessing it must be the wrong time of year for it. Hopefully when the weather picks up I'll get some interest. I may have to resort to the dreaded bay and all the aggro that entails ....

This really is a nice bike, if it was closer then I think I'd have to buy it.

Good luck with the sale, I too can't believe that this has not sold yet.

Back