Wanted Sintesi Bazooka Rear Dropout 98/99

redscott78

Dirt Disciple
Really super, big, long shot, but I am looking for a Sintesi Bazooka Rear Dropout 98/99, normal quick release, red and black frame! Shipping to Ireland

Thanks for looking🤞🏻

i just had a look online to see what threy look like, i had a sintesi back in the day, the hanger looks relatively generic, post a pic of your frame, close up on the drop out area if you haven't got the actual hanger or maybe a pic of the hanger you have, even if it's damaged and maybe we can help, but with the lack of info you've given it makes it very hard to help you

Hi Jonnyboy, I think the frame is a later model, I will need to get a better picture for you, thanks for the help!
IMG_2186.png

IMG_2187.png
The frame also runs an insert on the disc side as well, this is fine, I will try and get a better image this evening.

hmm . . . i just checked gear mech hanger, and wheels manufacturing, niether have any thing like that, there are a couple that are similar that might be able to be modified but you'd be taking a risk that they might do the job, i also checked one of my trade suppliers for generic hangers, they have 284 cast hanger options but nothing like that.

i'd suggest contacting Sintesi if they are still around, that or maybe look at italian ebay

Back