Karma Size 47 shoes. Twin bolt SPD fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t. I gave you a couple of options. I’ll refer this to mods as I’m not getting any younger and my pork based conciliatory approach seems to have failed.

Refer what you want to the mods. I have offered to refund the amount I received from you but you refuse to allow me to do this. Why?
Just reinforces my view that you are a liar and a scammer.
If you were so worried about not receiving the shoes then maybe you should have taken longer than 4 minutes to try and grab these. Trying to resell them at a profit are we?

I'm really not sure what has happened here. Two established members, both with feedback threads (22 pages of positives for the buyer in this instance). The classified rules state "do not use Paypal gift" (now known as friends and family). Using goods and services does not mean the buyer is a scammer or that they don't trust the buyer. Throwing accusations like that around is not on. Of course many do use the "gift" option, especially when paying people they have dealt with previously, but the official line is still not to do it.

As a side note £9.41 will easily cover the postage, with money to spare, so the seller will have received more than they asked for. I'll gladly send 59p (via Paypal friends and family) if the payment is refunded.

I'm really not sure what has happened here. Two established members, both with feedback threads (22 pages of positives for the buyer in this instance). The classified rules state "do not use Paypal gift" (now known as friends and family). Using goods and services does not mean the buyer is a scammer or that they don't trust the seller. Throwing accusations like that around is not on. Of course many do use the "gift" option, especially when paying people they have dealt with previously, but the official line is still not to do it.

As a side note £9.41 will easily cover the postage, with money to spare, so the seller will have received more than they asked for. I'll gladly send 59p (via Paypal friends and family) if the payment is refunded.
Agree with everything you say. Stupid and petty, but if "buyer" wants to protect what is merely a reimbursement of my costs and not a purchase fee then he stands the costs of that protection. At the very least he should have mentioned it in advance.
I've found his email and will Paypal him £9.41.

Bizarre. Thanks Adrian. I was going to suggest that he pays it to cancer research.

Life’s too short.

Methinks my initial message became a prediction. Off to buy a lottery ticket.

E4A1C287-2C23-4B54-B9D9-65AAD11D4067.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back