Something really special "Klein Adroit" content!! Sold

kleinrenzo

Retro Guru
Due to new projects coming up and I know I will regret this but I'm selling my very beloved Klein Adroit.

The Klein is in size XS or 18" and has got well discussed 2" downtube with welded cable inlets.
The rigid fork is an original Strata and has got the bigger holes in the bottom.
No cracks, not even chainsuck and on the shoe rub spots I put some tape on so honestly the Adroit is like new.

Color is Burgundy blue which changes from sort of red'ish to dark blue and has got a nice sparkle in it. Especially in bright sunlight it's quite amazing to see.

The parts were quite a search and took me a while to get but got hold of some very nice Grafton parts as the Speed Controller brakes, the Grafton re- entry levers and the Joystix crankset which were NOS (175 mm).

The rear and front mechs are XTR 900 series and are in near perfect.

Wheels are White industries Tracker hubs in polished silver (got them NOS) and laced with Mavic ceramic rims and as I used to ride it there's modern tires installed, but IMO they look cool.

Seat is a Flite evo carbon and post is Syncros from the newer series but this one will not crack.

The only thing to mention is that when I got the Adroit the toptube had a little unevenness but had that restored by the paint and Klein surgeon ETOE.

To give the bike some bit more details some SRP and other brand blue bolts are installed. And is needed I still have the original Grafton brake pads as well.

The price and want to put on this rare gem is up for discussion for some but will not loose on it and selling for even would be nice so will set the price on €3850.

I can and will post worldwide insured and with track and trace.

Now some pics.

20131217_134045_zpseb284f3b.jpg

20131217_134053_zpsb1d75fcb.jpg

20131217_134124_zps68570a21.jpg

20131217_134136_zpsd885412c.jpg

20131217_134325_zps8d2217c1.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you have more questions let me know.

Re: Something really special "Klein Adroit" content!!

Really, really nice, but nearly spat my beer all over my computer when i saw the price!

I'm sure its worth it, Good luck with the sale.

Have a couple of more beers, maybe you'll get over the price mate :LOL:

Wife sized.
But not wife approved price.
Bugger.

Darn, too small for me. :xmas-wink:

Back