Specialized Hardrock...for just under a grand

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View

I honestly thought this was a genuine typo....then I had a look at the other items 😲

London gravel bike tax + 300% markup I think!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If you could live with the faded paint work the Condor, being 531 and handbuilt is not as crazy as the rest... But still sh1t price...

If you could live with the faded paint work the Condor, being 531 and handbuilt is not as crazy as the rest... But still sh1t price...
Agreed, I quite like that Condor!

TBH I have known of this shop for a while, it's bang in bearded hipster territory on the fringes of Stoke Newington. They have remained in business for a while now so I guess somebody must be buying their bikes... This pricing knocks everything else out of the ballpark though!

I honestly thought this was a genuine typo....then I had a look at the other items 😲

London gravel bike tax + 300% markup I think!
It is about 100 quid cheaper on pedalpedlars website. But their prices are absolutely out of line. If it was in very good condition then maybe, but with scratched decals, faded paintwork and all in all use appearance it’s not great.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It’s not even all original, it’s has a new (not Nos, one from the shops) cassette installed. If it was all original, and had paint in at least presentable condition, then you might get a potential buyer. But paint is rusting at the dropouts, and flaking at the stem.

Agree with all the above. The seller had a pair of pedals I needed, and wouldn’t budge on price which was extortionate. Rude response to my inquiry - to add insult to injury.

Back