Spinergy Rev X Carbon Wheels (Rare disc compatable!) - SOLD

Alex Creasey

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Up for sale are this rather lovely set of Spinergy Rev X MTB wheels. I only rode them for a couple weeks on my Raven when I got it until I rebuilt the bike and put a Lefty fork on.... Meaning these wheels have sat in the loft since so I may as well sell them rather than holding onto them for the retro sake of it.

They can be used with normal rim brakes but are also a rare disc compatable set using 4 bolt discs (Coda). They came to me with 160mm discs which are included and I've also got a brand new set of A2Z 203/180 discs from Toronto Cycles that I'll also include free (although they have the right holes in the disc a couple of inner tabs will need to be filed away for a perfect fit ... 5 min job and won't affect the disc's performance).
The wheels run true, no cracks or nasties anywhere, carbon looks fab and bearings are lovely and smooth.

Pics below hopefully give an idea but will take better and more detailed pics tonight of each spoke etc etc. Tyres & skewers are not included but I will leave the cassette on the rear wheel (which is hardly worn at all).

Asking £450.00 (Paypal gift) delivered to Mainland UK.
Rest of UK, highlands etc there will be a bit extra for delivery, and willing to ship anywhere at buyers cost. Anyone close to North London who is interested is of course welcome to inspect.

Thanks for looking.
Alex.

***UPDATED ALBUM OF PICS HERE:***
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/ ... Spinergys/

Rear Wheel:
DSC05881.jpg

DSC05882.jpg

DSC05883.jpg

DSC05884.jpg

Front Wheel:
DSC05887.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05885.jpg

Additional Discs included:
DSC06363.jpg

Cheers.
Alex.

spinergy

ooh how good would they look on my raven, but i am selling not buying at the moment, what a shame. hope you sell them and they end up on a nice bike.

cheers drew

How much shipped to Australia?
are these disc compatible from the factory or is that an adapter that has been made up? Only ever seen these with the traditional looking 6 bolt disc mount.

Josh

ozbike":2ylr1na3 said:
How much shipped to Australia?
are these disc compatible from the factory or is that an adapter that has been made up? Only ever seen these with the traditional looking 6 bolt disc mount.

Josh

Hi Josh,

Would be £60.00 on top for courier shipping to Australia (approx as obviously I don't have your address).

The disc adapter is OE and the same as the couple of others I've seen in pics, plus the adapter matches the hubs perfectly. Hope that helps.

Retroman - Cheers... They actually came off my Raven and looked pretty good! ;)

Back