STATION TO STATION PART 3 Proper retro chip run.

If you ignore the two idiots chatting absolute bollocks on this video...

Me and my mate did the tunnel last September with some really good lights, just in case anyone was curious for a more in depth look at it 😉

Oh and I have to ask, did you make it through the undergrowth to the station, after leaving the tunnel?
We turned back and went the way we had come, to get back out again :LOL:

If you ignore the two idiots chatting absolute bollocks on this video...

Me and my mate did the tunnel last September with some really good lights, just in case anyone was curious for a more in depth look at it 😉

Oh and I have to ask, did you make it through the undergrowth to the station, after leaving the tunnel?
We turned back and went the way we had come, to get back out again :LOL:
Ah ha! I knew it was you who’d been through but I couldn’t find the thread/comment.
Yes we made it almost all the way to the station, but the last 10yds are now blocked by a private garden/paddock. But there is a right of way east back on to Station rd. The under growth was easy going but you could see that once the brambles grow back you would need a machete to get through! 4D72D277-E972-40D7-A3E4-BDEA6095351F.jpeg

Ahh that explains it then as it was quite overgrown in September, a friend of mine made it down to the tunnel from that end and said she had gone down the side of a garden, but we couldn't see, so we just went all the way round, and back again lol 🤣

You'll have to give me a shout next time you head up that way, I love the railway trail and I'm always up for a jolly out to ride it, that's if you don't mind me riding a modern 🙈

Ahh that explains it then as it was quite overgrown in September, a friend of mine made it down to the tunnel from that end and said she had gone down the side of a garden, but we couldn't see, so we just went all the way round, and back again lol 🤣

You'll have to give me a shout next time you head up that way, I love the railway trail and I'm always up for a jolly out to ride it, that's if you don't mind me riding a modern 🙈
Well funny you should say that but me and the lads are trying to work out a date (with no cross wind) to take on this stretch of the railway; F27A3CF1-9B66-406A-AD26-4455C5BA27B2.jpeg 215176EC-B1B4-4F0E-8917-0830E59D307F.jpeg

Thanks to the above video of the tunnel i have now found a few local to me to explore :cool:

The whole route is a cracking one, I usually do Cloughton station to Whitby and back again, Ravenscar to Whitby is a more manageable chunk though at around 25 miles round trip, depending on how far into Whitby you venture 👌

Ok. Fair enough. Ziggy and Low- it's a montage- in the spirit of the man himself. TBF though I was only dancing :D:p

Back