The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

therealjaxon":kwnif34m said:
Isn't there an offer option anyway? Or is that just on strictly BIN stuff?

Yes it's called the Auction, people place their offer and the amount just above the second highest wins.

Hence the point of Auctions. You'll get 1700 if that what people wish to pay now, so why BIN it at that. Just run the Auction to find its value, if they want it now after 20 odd years, I'm sure 5 days will not really matter. Snipes will have been set by the people most wanting it.

Re:

Nope. It's when you offer something with a BIN price but you can also set the option to allow people to make you an offer, a further setting can allow eBay to automatically accept an offer if it's at or above your stated specific trigger point.

Re:

I know that but that's offer below price (or blind Auction with option take the asking price).
The standard Auction is take highest offer, hence why it's not there unless it's on a BIN.

ok guys newbie here so go easy on me (and move this to somewhere else if it is in the wrong place)

i have a proflex 752 from 1992, with the elastomer upgrade to singe piece, also with girvin proforks, all in pretty good condition, few scrapes and knocks but no structural damage, i raced it in the Grundig WC 1992 and have not done much other than some gentle riding since due to an injury (falling off a rock face not mountian biking), it is time for the bike to go due to lack of space (and the need for a different toy), i appreciate that i need to get some pictures up to get a really good idea, but what sort of money is this worth?

thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back