Thorn Raven Tour with Rohloff Hub - Excellent condition Reduced to £850

I'm putting on a red wig and facetiming you Rob "look what I found on marketplace", document it all with screenshots, buy her a few bottles of white and red and gaslight her into thinking she came up with the idea, using the screenshots of me dressed up as her to convince. Do keep her very drunk so she cant scrutinise the evidence.

i dont see what couls go wrong

Now mind the screenshots won't prove anything as they're still images...so could you get her to do some sign language classes and we will pretend she conveyed it through that? It's a bit of a lengthy process at this point but should be worth it.

@Guinessisgoodforyou just a thought... You buy this Thorn (I can collect for you) as it's too BIG for me and although I really want the hub, my wife will go what's wrong the current Alfine 8 hub that works on our cargo bike?!* 🤷‍♂️ Then when I'm up in London next I can drop it off to West Sussex (slight deviation on the way home!) and swap it for x2 Moulton's???

Yes it will cost you, but delivery will be free and you'll be x2 bikes less (Yes, I'm ignoring the Raven that replaces the one! 🤣)

Just a thought... 😜🤔🤣

@Guinessisgoodforyou just a thought... You buy this Thorn (I can collect for you) as it's too BIG for me and although I really want the hub, my wife will go what's wrong the current Alfine 8 hub that works on our cargo bike?!* 🤷‍♂️ Then when I'm up in London next I can drop it off to West Sussex (slight deviation on the way home!) and swap it for x2 Moulton's???

Yes it will cost you, but delivery will be free and you'll be x2 bikes less (Yes, I'm ignoring the Raven that replaces the one! 🤣)

Just a thought... 😜🤔🤣
FFS what could go wrong 🙄 it's a bit small for me mate. You buy it store it at mine, pick up the Moultons and twenty, then I "karma" the Thorn later.
Wow, just read that, waaay to devious..

FFS what could go wrong 🙄 it's a bit small for me mate. You buy it store it at mine, pick up the Moultons and twenty, then I "karma" the Thorn later.
Wow, just read that, waaay to devious..
I think we need to stay focused and stop getting distracted by bikes that aren't our size!

I think RetroBike needs a smart filter and hides Threads from us to protect our (in)sanity!!!

At least the Thorn is getting bumped up the list, but there's a fair bit of filtering to do on this thread for a Retro Newbie visiting to sniff out a bargain Thorn!

Back