Titanium MoraTi M-Bars

The value pretty much depends on the length of the stem. More length you have, less money you get ;)
But the price range can be 550Eure to 1000E (stem length 100-120mm) And more close to 550-450E (stem length 130mm and more)
Just my guess. ;)

Surely you're looking for the effective stem length (i.e. how long a conventional stem would be) - possibly more like 120mm if measured straight forward to where bars would be (if they were there!).

Cool looking bars - was there a particular reason anyone can remember for this design?

Surely you're looking for the effective stem length (i.e. how long a conventional stem would be) - possibly more like 120mm if measured straight forward to where bars would be (if they were there!).

Cool looking bars - was there a particular reason anyone can remember for this design?
…and are they flexy? Stunning bars/stem.

Cool looking bars - was there a particular reason anyone can remember for this design

Morati made their bikes to work without suspension - rigid titanium forks absorbed vibrations as well as their M-bars.

Back