TNT Rear Derailleur - Early/Mid 1990's and Ultimate Machine Bottom Bracket ???

one more rear derailleur, not in same colors but done in a similar way
and yes, it's expensive 🙄

Good find. The fact that is the same shape and also has TNT jockeys and bolt supports the idea they were made (in very limited numbers) by TNT. Could still have been another company who did not make their own jockeys, but more likely TNT.

one more rear derailleur, not in same colors but done in a similar way
and yes, it's expensive 🙄
I am pretty sure that one is from the same person I bought mine from. This seller on Kleinanzeigen is flipping the derailleur. The original seller had four total in various colorways and a small assortment of spare parts for the derailleurs. I wish I had the cash on hand as he offered all four to me for 1000€.

Regarding the bottom bracket thank you for the advertisement from Ultimate Machine.

Regarding Bauhaus, don't get me started on Mid-century Modern: another hobby of mine. The basement is full of old Eames and Knoll furniture.

I think that might be the Everlasting Gobstopper rear derailleur.

il_570xN.4011404123_ovkk.jpg

Translated.

Sell new CNC machined colorful anodized rear derailleur.
According to the previous owner, it is a prototype of TNT. But I have not found a similar rear derailleur even after extensive research and sell it as:
"CNC made rear derailleur from an unknown manufacturer".

In any case a very nice and rare piece for collectors.

ITEM LOCATION 9800 SPITTAL CARINTHIA AUSTRIA

Pickup by appointment in Wiesbaden possible.

As a private seller, I exclude liability for material defects under the statutory provisions!

Shipping 15 euros

if the market says 1175, then 350 is a bargain.
and costs just 50 to make, even in small quantities.
good business, this retro shait.

---

or even better, maybe made at low cost in chinah.

seems someone in chinah is actually using the tnt name to promote their very ordinary parts.
not to say that this derailleur is made in chinah. as it stands, its quite a mystery. maybe I will try to find the original managers of tnt performance products, and ask them if they ever made derailleurs. bet you a chinese yuan, they did not.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
seems someone in chinah is actually using the tnt name to promote their very ordinary parts.
not to say that this derailleur is made in chinah. as it stands, its quite a mystery. maybe I will try to find the original managers of tnt performance products, and ask them if they ever made derailleurs. bet you a chinese yuan, they did not.
The TNT named stuff you've found on ebay is all for BMX.
Not sure if our earlier rare MTB components do have something in common with TNT BMX equipment and nowadays stuff, rather not.

TNT Performance Products MTB parts was from Phoenix

TNT BMX stuff has a bit of history too, but is meanwhile just a brand for Asian stuff

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back