Today I was mostly riding.....

Well it only rained a little bit today, but being only a couple of miles from the sea, it does get a little ...erm, blustery around here.

No flooding though, just lots of mud the second you get offroad and acres of standing water on many of the back roads; so if I ride a bike, I get wet. :roll:

But as we rufty tufty horse riding types say. 'I'm not made of sugar, so I won't melt'. :mrgreen:

matthew71":2fj4bpmb said:
daj":2fj4bpmb said:
matthew71":2fj4bpmb said:
been riding at Mallory park tonight, the 5th time there for me.it,s a 2 hour session as fast as you can manage with some chaingang action.it,s only a short circuit but after you have been up the climb 20 times you will know about it

Brings back great memories with dad , we loved a day at Mallory :D

don't really know much about motor sport dave but they seem to be thinking about opening the circuit up to all kinds of cycling.with a planned mtb and cyclo cross coarse. the new owner was there,a guy called chris walker from a motorbike background.he seems to have some good ideas

Chris is a good bloke......he has been racing British superbikes for the last few years.

I did a lap of the Fod Verderers and Freeminers trail, very wet but the Verderers has had some work and is fairly smooth at the moment.

Knowing my boss was out of the office and would not be ringing me, I blagged an hour and a half for a quick 20 mile lap of W-s-M this afternoon on my Raleigh 853 roadie.

I set off under blue skies and in bright sunshine. I returned home in gale force winds and hail.

Ahh well, better than sitting in front of a computer. :mrgreen:

25 days later................

6039a8ef0a7995d97e92a42596d0fc7c_zps6735f879.jpg

Short and flat :oops: but out there. :mrgreen:

The History Man":15kl0t7b said:
25 days later................

6039a8ef0a7995d97e92a42596d0fc7c_zps6735f879.jpg

Short and flat :oops: but out there. :mrgreen:

not that your going to ho on about it,is this the 83 or84th thread you have mentioned it in ??? :D :D

That's it now, other than as each milestone occurs, such as largest dump, last salad, first sausage etc :p

I see this as a public service. You'd be surprised how many people are out there in similar 'ticking' modes of operation.

Picked up a 25 inch Raleigh yesterday. Is that big enough for you? :LOL:

Back