For Sale Various parts clearout (mostly road) - Ultegra, Dura Ace, Mavic & more

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time for a clearout after a couple of different changes of direction on recent builds. I have various parts left over, mostly for road/gravel. Please add the postage cost of the service of your choice - of course I'll combine for any multiple purchases. Details and pictures of all the bits are coming as I gradually get around to taking them, message me if there's something you want me to prioritise!

Syntace F109 stem (for 31.8 bar), Cube branded, with red ano faceplate. 100mm. Lightest stem around! £20

Selle Italia SLS Saddle, manganese rails (232g). Good condition with some surface corrosion to the rails where the black finish is worn from the clamp. £8

More to follow as I turn up more in the garage!

Dura Ace BR-9100 F&R brake calipers (standard fit, not direct mount). Really excellent condition, I think the pads are new. £110 - ON HOLD
Ultegra ST-R8000 STI carbon 11-speed shift/brake levers
(for rim brake). The left hand lever has a scrape to the chrome finish (plastic part) at the top and a scratch down the lever blade where the Ultegra logo is. £100 SOLD
Ultegra FC-R8000 compact 50/34t crankset, 172.5mm.
Just missing the plastic preload bolt. £60 SOLD
Ultegra FD-R8000 front derailleur
, braze on fit. £15 SOLD
New SRAM Force PG1170 11-36t (Shimano HG fit) 11-speed cassette. Installed but never used, with retail box. £65 SOLD
ZTTO Threadfit bottom bracket for pressfit frames
- for a BB86/BB90 frame, fits Shimano HTII cranksets. Boxed - briefly installed but never actually tightened up or had a crank on it £18. - ON HOLD
A Chinese replica 'Ritchey WCS' carbon seatpost, 27.2 x 400mm. £15. SOLD
A pair of Mavic Ksyrium Exalith SLR wheels. £299 -
NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Would like to see pix of the Ultegra shifters. Interested in taking them if good condition.
Added some photos. The left hand lever has a scrape to the chrome finish (plastic part) at the top and a scratch down the lever blade where the Ultegra logo is, but nothing much else significant to report I don't think.

A few more bits added - I'm due to clear out the garage some more later today so there will be more to come as well as some photos!

Back