What do I do now? The ultimate conundrum.

I’m guessing it’s a reissue Zaskar ?

Ive ridden mine so can tell you it rides …… like a Zaskar

Out of the 50 or so Road, BMX and Mtb I’ve built,I may have ridden half. I don’t regret that at all. I would regret damaging something I felt was perfect.
Sometimes it’s more about getting out and doing a ride rather than what you are doing the ride on.
If you have more bikes, then ride them. Don’t spend valuable ride time on worrying about the bike. If this was your only bike, then it might be a different story.
You have built something you consider perfect so why wouldn’t it ride perfect.
You are allowed to have one show pony. It’s not against the law 👍

Out of the 50 or so Road, BMX and Mtb I’ve built,I may have ridden half. I don’t regret that at all. I would regret damaging something I felt was perfect.
Sometimes it’s more about getting out and doing a ride rather than what you are doing the ride on.
If you have more bikes, then ride them. Don’t spend valuable ride time on worrying about the bike. If this was your only bike, then it might be a different story.
You have built something you consider perfect so why wouldn’t it ride perfect.
You are allowed to have one show pony. It’s not against the law 👍
Well said, ultimately our opinions don't matter. Do what makes you happy.

The excitement of a build for me is to be able to ride it. If it isn't, then it isn't. Put it on a plinth and enjoy its beauty. There are much rarer bikes on display at museums, no one worries about them not getting used.

Some collectors want bikes purely for their visual appeal.
Some just want to do the bicycle-shaped jigsaw puzzle.
Some want to get dressed up and ride l'eroica.

There must be others?🤔

NO! Can't have things i don't use...maybe its an age thing or maybe growing up in a house stuffed to the gunnells with ornaments and stuff...🤣

Its a bike...ride it....

Just my humble opinion obviously.....its your, so do whatever floats your boat.

Good luck in your decision making.

I never had a bike I've never ridden. If I see I don't ride one often enough, it goes for sale. Life is too short and space too scarce for collecting ...

Last edited:
Back