• RESTORE

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • SELL

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • CHUCK IT ON TIP

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I DIDN'T WANT OT START RESTORING THIS CAN'T AFFORD TO! :facepalm: :LOL:
Middle bars still have that crappy black sticky stuff!
P1040040.jpg

P1040039.jpg

P1040038.jpg

P1040037.jpg

I would restore it and give all the metal a soak in a citric acid bath,but wouldnt put any aluminium in it or any type of alloy,it might be ok in it but am not %100 sure ;)

Grips look well nice.. Its amazing how well the old bmx parts survive once you give them a clean.

Thats a real find - i reckon you should leave that 'burner' sticker on the head-tube.. Keep it real!

WD Pro":7hsjws9l said:
My first real bike :cool:

WD :D

Mine was yellow and a hard puncher :LOL:

Meejoir":7hsjws9l said:
I remember those grips!

It seems its harder and harder to find detailed NOS stuff these days but I had mushroom on mine!

mrgumby":7hsjws9l said:
Grips look well nice.. Its amazing how well the old bmx parts survive once you give them a clean.

Thats a real find - i reckon you should leave that 'burner' sticker on the head-tube.. Keep it real!

Trying to keep it real!!
A few major issues not happy about handlebars the black chrome is only left on V bar I'm understanding why he used freestyler bars they always looked better.
Any type of rims on bay so far, look rough compared to some completed listings a few month ago :facepalm:
The main tube stickers aren't in bad shape, but not good either.
Seat post, seen better days but easily fix.
Seat fixed thanks Matt :LOL:
Tyres fixed & tubes.
New brake cables kept old outer cable and even the cable ties are original on it :D
Missing black Ferrells ends they are shot!
The front rims red looks more pink than red :facepalm:

Haaaa yeah sorry the first time I typed that in I got these!
shot-of-ferret.jpg

So Matt where would I procure such Items of treasure? :LOL:
Cheers Matt PM replied!
Jay

Back