Wanted Wtb: Nitto RM3 or RM13 dirt drop 25.4 clamp 52cm

Tommy27

Retro Guru
To be used as stoker bars on this tandem.

Or would consider something similar, but must have 25.4 clamp and not looking for randonneur bars really. Definitely not after moustache bars.

Hi ,I’ve got the above just [few weeks back]taken off a cyclo-cross/single speed project which was a shared bike and folk couldn’t get comfortable on them riding around the carpark ,i’am at workshop Saturday and will try to take a photo

Was flat out on Saturday so totally forgot to photograph so sorry about that i’am back down middle of this week will do then ,I know their what’s in the request as there’s a Nitto RM-13 which is on similar theme but different shape and had a real job finding a 25.4 stem to match ,i’am London what part of the country are you ?

I'm only in Worthing and I'm regularly back in London.

Just to check it's the RM3 bars right? Also less important but what width?

Sorry not been into workshop this week back in after weekend ,yeah def the RM-3 hence that comment about the numbering of the other Nitto bars ,they are pretty wide but don’t know what widths they ever had in catalog,you obviously must know this the shape isn’t conducive to riding on the’slopes’ hence me taking them off

Let me know when you get a chance to take some pics, probably best to stick those in here so all can see.

But I'm pretty interested in these and I know what they are. They'll be used as stoker bars on our tandem, so their performance for controlling the bike is less important than the width they give to make sure no one's hands are getting in the way!

Back