Wtd Soft-tail frame/bike in s-m

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking to try a soft tail. Preferably Dekerf or Silk-Ti but also interested in most of the others.

Needs to be around 17-18" ctt.

Re:

I've had a couple and would recommend the Moots YBB...sorry I don't have one though :)

GLWTS

Cheers

Re: Re:

wadsy":21q13czv said:
I've had a couple and would recommend the Moots YBB...sorry I don't have one though :)

GLWTS

Cheers

Seconded...I ride a YBB and find it awesome. The quality of fabrication is amazing too.

That said , I noticed a DeKerf SST (steel chain stay version) on eBay yesterday, and there is a rare IBIS Silk Ti out there too...

I know of a black DeKerf ST with chance of a DeKerf made fork and bar ... PM me for more info :)

Re: Re:

tangent":4hwenfgj said:
wadsy":4hwenfgj said:

GLWTS

Cheers

Seconded...I ride a YBB and find it awesome. The quality of fabrication is amazing too.

That said , I noticed a DeKerf SST (steel chain stay version) on eBay yesterday, and there is a rare IBIS Silk Ti out there too...
Had my eye on both of them. But Dekerf is too big (18.5"ctc) and I'm worried how high the Ibis will go!

Dekerf is a bit of a bargain imo. Been on for ages.

Chris DeKerf still has a couple of FS's laying in his workshop. They still need to be painted and I believe they were really really cheap.

Back