York Cycle Rally 2024, inc RetroBikeShow & Clarion [21st - 23rd June]

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So wondering who is going to this, I know the last of the prebooked camping is about now.

But I'll most likely be a show up on the day, couldn't plan ahead unfortunately.

And camping for a night is now expensive in reality, for three nights it is still cheap for York.

There seems like there are more stall/exhibitiors than last year too.

You know the York Cycle Rally & Festival 2024 is getting close when we have the show programme almost ready to go to print! But there's still time to book a campsite pitch in advance - https://yorkrally.org/visitor-information/campsite-bookings/ - this gets you swifter check-in and lower prices than just turning up on the day. But we will never run out of space on the Knavesmire - so campers are welcome even without pre-bookings.

As well as putting you at the heart of the excellent York Cycle Rally & Festival 2024, our campsite rates are unbeatable for three nights in York, be that by tent, caravan or motorhome!

Reactions: al
I’m coming. Need to decide on whether four Kona’s or to slip in a Voodoo for a bit of a Joe Murray vibe?

Hopefully be there for Saturday, contemplating camping on the Friday night. Just getting clearance from the Family as doing the Surly 100 in Gloucester this weekend and 2 weekends of bikes in a row may not go down too well! If I do if anybody wants me to bring down a bike let me know...can bring down @danson67 's Fatbike Girvins for a bit or Retro Mod pre '97 suspension weirdness (and they may be attached to an interesting new bike frame all being well...)

Back