Aeronaut's DMR Trailstar

Can’t believe it has been almost 15 years since i started building this thing!
It’s still the same bike it started out as pretty much, with only a few subtle changes throughout the years to keep my fingers busy and keep it alive.

It is still without doubt my favourite bike and one i’ll never tire of nor ever part with. It’s an old and dependable friend 🖤

This is it now, and how it will (probably) stay.

Wayne

8FD8A1BA-5231-4B8D-A7A6-EF60F95C8866.jpeg 57D88392-21F3-4253-AEE9-AD11E7D21EA9.jpeg B7FB7BFC-C959-4FCA-97D3-F5746C790CCA.jpeg 57E76298-753C-4DE8-8DFE-4F1DEFA3E631.jpeg 2324C15E-8052-4BF8-96FB-C275E80873A6.jpeg 8D1E6935-803A-42F3-AC2A-0816932CAF62.jpeg

Awesome

That metalhead looks very short. I was told once the did different lengths on them but all the ones I’ve had have all been the same.

Have you joined the spooky fb group?
Yeah they were available in a few sizes so guessing this may be a small. Can’t see the stamp well enough through the thick powdercoat to confirm the size. It’s noticeably shorter than my Bandwagon but is still comfortable enough. Bit more playful!

I’m not on fb anymore but did join the group when i was lol.

These looks awesome!
Does anyone know where i can get a disc mount like on your spooky?

If you aren’t in a rush - I’m on with having a small batch of spooky and hope ones made. It could be a while though as it’s a favour.

Ideally it would be for this weekend coming...i have the 10th anniversary of one of the boys passing who's bike it was, I've been restoring it and i plan on taking it down some runs up bpw.
But yeah when you got some drop me a message as that would be great, are they going to be for a certain brake?

Ideally it would be for this weekend coming...i have the 10th anniversary of one of the boys passing who's bike it was, I've been restoring it and i plan on taking it down some runs up bpw.
But yeah when you got some drop me a message as that would be great, are they going to be for a certain brake?

I’ve had a search alert on eBay for them for 19 years. It’s been triggered once in that time.

I’ve ended up buying full bikes just to secure one in the past so you may struggle unless you are very very lucky.

They fit a no1 hope caliper.

My friend has drawn them up on CAD but now just needs to make them. I’ll be having 20 sets made but it’s slow going as he’s so busy and this will be a favour to make the numbers stack up. IMG_6793.jpeg

IMG_0390.jpeg

Back