Dawes Galaxy pick up Scunthorpe , BIN £165 , {v-v-good MA40's}

Aside from the very nice rims I'm not seeng an amazing bargain here. Missing the nice to have braze ons to make touring...nicer. And then there is what looks like a dent in the seatstay.
View attachment 850425

You're buying for the rims. My inner tightwad says £80, tops.
Better deal ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Definitely. All the kit is there. Reasonable money for one of these I think. I see lots of Galaxy's and Super Galaxy's for stupid money, there was the hipster mini trend for full dress tourers that happened just before gravel. Still some silly sods want £400 for one.
Yeah , £400 and more !
This might tickle you wtf bone

Back