Show me your.....Funks

Still not arrived from the states yet but the tasty parts mountain grows and grows- just a nice post QR to find so that when it arrives its all go go go :LOL:

This is all I have at the moment- should land any day now!

5c13_1.jpg

not quite a Funk, but rarer, and my choice over a Funk for true sentimental reasons...

This is 'as received' - now been polished and looks new :shock: new decals and a few red bits and were away!

main.php

Dr S":z3c0ul35 said:
Still not arrived from the states yet but the tasty parts mountain grows and grows- just a nice post QR to find so that when it arrives its all go go go :LOL:

This is all I have at the moment- should land any day now!

5c13_1.jpg

Ah - Congratulations :D

I'm still to source my FUNK...but it will be dayglo green or pink by the time I've finished with it :idea:

I have a pic somewhere of a green / black / pink 3 way which I'll dig out & post

Crell":3o49ff8t said:
I have a pic somewhere of a green / black / pink 3 way which I'll dig out & post

That'll be Andreas' Funk....he'll probably be along soon to post himself :)

Dr S":iosi6bqn said:
just a nice post QR to find so that when it arrives its all go go go :LOL:

Bear in mind there is already a seat binder on your frame and nice Ringle-ness wont fit (unless you can find a seatpost collar)....I have the same problem :roll:

jez-2-many-bikes":aw2u5wap said:
Love that Funk mate. :D One of nicest and exciting bikes Ive seen on the forum. :cool:

Jez - you scare me! I was about to write just that!

Those forks are awesome. :cool:

Back