1995 Rocky mountain Altitude build thread. Updated July 10th.

Hi. I got a nice Mag21 with gold stanchions , my preferred. And a rim with XTR colour. I'll install FD, RD and brakes, levers XTR M900.
Do you think a gold Ringle skewers will fit well with gold crankset and letters?
I got a better set of cranks, with real gold bright color. Seatpost adn Stem are black.

The thing with colour matching is it can be a fine line between complimentary and distracting. Also finding matching shades can be challenging.

I already have XTR RD and FD and I will try it. I thing that Grey will match well with chaiin-seatstays. Same with wheels which I already have also.... I'm novice so I'm sure that I will fail at some point....

But I wanted for sure:
- Race face crankset because of Canadian origin of the bike. Same with Syncros Stem and seatpost.
- Flite tianium saddle.
- XTR equipment: I always wanted an M900 when I was 16 y, and now I can. I think it's alwways a safe bet.
- A Mag 21 with gold stanchions. My first fork in 1994.

We'll see.

I was thinking more of the gold touches you mentioned.

I was thinking more of the gold touches you mentioned.
Do you think that maybe better Ringle black skewers instead of gold. That ones are not ordered yet.
I saw an Altitude 1995 with gold crankset and looked awesome. Then , there is the original seat clamp. Headset will be black . And mag21 will be also gold.

Do you think that maybe better Ringle black skewers instead of gold. That ones are not ordered yet.
I saw an Altitude 1995 with gold crankset and looked awesome. Then , there is the original seat clamp. Headset will be black . And mag21 will be also gold.

Could be fine with the gold skewers, the black will work too of course, cant really go wrong with black. Have you thought of the Black with Gold lettering for the skewers?

Could be fine with the gold skewers, the black will work too of course, cant really go wrong with black. Have you thought of the Black with Gold lettering for the skewers?
But not Holy stix? I found a nice set 3x of gold holy stix for 75€ of a repro version. Enough for me.

Nice set @Spankyfart , but at the moment I will try the XTR set I bought. I already bought some things and then I changed my opinion. I will stay calm for a whiel Onle all assembled I will see....

Only the fork and handlebar are pending I did a mistake with postal code and forks came from Cnanada and now are coming back canada. I need they to come to Barcelona again..... Then I can do the full assembly

Well if you decide you want the bling, I can mediate.
Not sure how long it'll be on there, it's pretty nice bling.

Back