2021 Cobweb Duster - who's in? (July 3rd?)

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hey folks, it's still ghostly quiet around here, do we still have any interest in a group ride?
Perhaps towards end of June or during July pending responses to this thread.

I'm fully vaccinated now and most of you are older than me so no excuses šŸ˜‰

I'm still interested. I think if you want it to happen you'll just have to post up a definite date and a place to meet and see who turns up. That's what I've done before anyway.

I'd definitely be up for a meet up, would give me added motivation to get my Marin finished off!

Well that makes 4 of us at least then!

My Sundays are pretty tied up for the foreseeable, is everyone OK to go with a Saturday meet?

I'm going to suggest first weekend of July for starters (Saturday 3rd) until someone tells me why this isn't a good idea.

As for location, I've been sticking mainly to what I know around me on the South Downs, I could perhaps put together a 20+ mile route across the hills heading up towards Truleigh Hill and towards Devils Dyke beyond but I'm very flexible with suggestions for other locations

Oh, just a thought.. I'm due to ride the Surrey Hills this weekend for the 1st time in about 5 years - I could use the experience to recce a route for us lot?..

Back