I've never been a fan of full suspension bikes, especially most of the earlier attempts, i have enjoyed riding downhill on more recent FS bikes, from when I feel the tech had been better refined. However, there's the MC and the Brodie 69er that override my prejudices. This thread is epic, from the long fruitless search, to the discovery and securing of the dream, through the resto to the first ride. Bravo. 👍

As a fellow owner of a '92 San Andreas (See signature) who went on a similar build journey to you, I really enjoyed your build thread and you have done justice to what had been done to the bike previously. Well done superb end result.

I've never been a fan of full suspension bikes, especially most of the earlier attempts, i have enjoyed riding downhill on more recent FS bikes, from when I feel the tech had been better refined. However, there's the MC and the Brodie 69er that override my prejudices. This thread is epic, from the long fruitless search, to the discovery and securing of the dream, through the resto to the first ride. Bravo. 👍
Many thanks @Tsundere. I would add to your list the Cannondale Super V 4000 DH, like @Dami's one [1].

As a fellow owner of a '92 San Andreas (See signature) who went on a similar build journey to you, I really enjoyed your build thread and you have done justice to what had been done to the bike previously. Well done superb end result.
Thanks @yakboy. I've followed the rebuild thread of your San Andreas with great interest too. You chose a different route though (all American, IIRC), too colorful for me, but your passion and interest to details were the same.

As someone who has done a few builds over the years, I can appreciate the time and effort you've put into this bike - great thread, great job and great end result - nice one! 👍 :) :cool:

Back