BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Here we go. Take your pic from this little lot.

Mark Manley’s 2008 Roberts Roughstuff

1.jpg

Madmax1993's Orange Stage 5
2.jpg

Slackboy’s 1999 Rockhopper
3.jpg

JimBobBurt’s 2000 Porsche S-Bike
4.jpeg

MattiThundrrr's 2010 Specialized Hardrock
5.jpg

raidan73's 2007 Kona Kula Lisa
6.JPG

Madjh’s 2016 Commençal Meta HT
7.jpeg

MCsanandreas’ Mountain Cycles Battery
8.JPG

Don't vote Matti: the scenery is better than the bike.

Is that along the old Bradpole to Maiden Newton railway line? I tried following it one day and ended up somewhere I was probably not supposed to be, I hope Sustrans manage to get the whole thing open eventually.

Nope, that is the shores of the mighty St Lawrence River, Canadian side, my happy place. Specifically, Mille Roches, a small campsite in a group of islands created when they built a hydroelectric dam in the 50s. Been enjoying it since childhood, I'll be back again with a better (and older) bike this summer.

Nope, that is the shores of the mighty St Lawrence River, Canadian side, my happy place. Specifically, Mille Roches, a small campsite in a group of islands created when they built a hydroelectric dam in the 50s. Been enjoying it since childhood, I'll be back again with a better (and older) bike this summer.

OOPS wrong photo, I was looking at the one directly above your post that says Powerstock Common.

It is! I think some work was being done along it not long into this year.

I have just spoken to a friend who was the negotator for Sustrans on this route and he told much of the route to Toller Porcorum is now open to cycles and the rest following soon with just one landowner on the final stretch to Maiden who has not given permission.

Congratulations Adrian, the tyres are a great touch, and i felt you needed another banner :LOL:

I have just spoken to a friend who was the negotator for Sustrans on this route and he told much of the route to Toller Porcorum is now open to cycles and the rest following soon with just one landowner on the final stretch to Maiden who has not given permission.
There is always one!

Back