BoTM Bike of The Month August 2023 - 'Steel is Real' -taking entries

Bike of The Month
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice😎

Two questions, are you sure that frame is not a smidge too big, and isn’t that stem above its insertion limit? It seems abnormally high
Too big ? Fits me just fine ;). The stem has been mentioned before, but I forgot to look at it... The whole bike is solid now after tweaking it over the last couple of weeks, but I'll check it tomorrow.

Too big ? Fits me just fine ;). The stem has been mentioned before, but I forgot to look at it... The whole bike is solid now after tweaking it over the last couple of weeks, but I'll check it tomorrow.
Well the seatpost is a bit low for the purist side of me, the other side says it looks great and glad it’s being ridden!

I would be wary of it at that height as I have seen snapped stems before because of being above the recommended insertion..

But anyway this isn’t a discussion thread, it’s better to move over to the build thread for that.

Well the seatpost is a bit low for the purist side of me, the other side says it looks great and glad it’s being ridden!

I would be wary of it at that height as I have seen snapped stems before because of being above the recommended insertion..

But anyway this isn’t a discussion thread, it’s better to move over to the build thread for that.
Short legs, long torso means all my bikes are like this :LOL: Function over form!

As this is a special month is seems my Schwinn will be allowed one more time.

@Imlach 1988 Schwinn Cruiser

IMG_20230206_191203_124.jpg

I'll play this month.
Retro_Roy's Purple Tig Toad

how about that, old dogs can learn new tricks. :)
thanks
PT3.jpg PT1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll play this month.
Retro_Roy's Purple Tig Toad

Get some bigger pics up Roy. It deserves them :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back