Folders! Foldable bicycles; love or hate? do you own/use one? Minivelos and demontables added

I like folders and would love to own one, but at my weight I'd need something pretty bulky anyway, which I feel would defeat the purpose of a folder, that is why I'm not getting one. Even most heavy duty steel folders seem to be aimed at 250 lbs and below.
Not sure about the wheels, since I built them, but I'm sure the rest of mine could manage your weight no problem:

Complete (7).JPG

I never found a 16” 1 3/8” tyre that had a bit more tread? On some cycle paths the the ‘road’ style tyres that came with the bike occasionally slipped a bit and they were quite sketchy and prone to punctures on gravel cycle tracks?

Do 16” off road tyres exist?

I never found a 16” 1 3/8” tyre that had a bit more tread? On some cycle paths the the ‘road’ style tyres that came with the bike occasionally slipped a bit and they were quite sketchy and prone to punctures on gravel cycle tracks?

Do 16” off road tyres exist?
Schwalbe has three different MTB tyres available in 12", 16" and 18". Edit, they vary in size and shape, but there is some.

hs407_schwalbe_black-jack_k-guard_standard-cut.png.webp
hs371a_schwalbe_little-joe.png.webp
hs600_schwalbe_billy-bonkers_addix.png.webp

Back