GT Night Wednesday 14th October

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
One of our themed nights next week so if you have a GT then please bring it!
Obviously you are welcome to join us on any bike you want.
Meet in Welton near Brough at the white phone box on dale road.
HU15 1PE will get you there.
6.45pm for a 7 start.
Lights WILL be needed.

chrisv40":3ewek36h said:
One of our themed nights next week so if you have a GT then please bring it!
Obviously you are welcome to join us on any bike you want.
Meet in Welton near Brough at the white phone box on dale road.
HU15 1PE will get you there.
6.45pm for a 7 start.
Lights WILL be needed.

This clashes with my Wednesday night ride, whats going on Chris?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hang on, sorry my mistake, we are in 2 different area groups, sorry about that.

Re: Re:

DanD":5qg7neat said:
Bit childish that stu mate

I agree Dan, but the comments on face book were un called for.

The dates that my regular riders were available left me with no other option but the 14th of November, For the temple Newsam ride. What was I meant to do, not have a ride in November. You know what its like Dan with a young family, they come first, not the ride dates. I could understand if it was on the same day, and in the same town, that would not be right, but this is clearly not the case, and this is NOT a national ride. we are talking about a handful of riders, who will be riding on 2 different dates.

Sorry I dont want to be falling out with anyone, but we have to be realisitic about this.

Re:

I thought you are having the Cropton ride in November as well stu? weekend 25th ish with the beer festival?
Get that one up as that'll be a laugh.

/back to night rides/
In fact this area group had two night events. Trebz used to run one in his locality.

/back to regional rides/
For me the annoying one is the Goxhill/Sutton bank clash but heyho because I wanted to do Sutton bank.

This 'clash' doesn't bother me as sat riders will ride on a sat, sun riders on a sun, some possibly both.

None of the North York's lot would be coming to the lincolnshire area anyway as few ever do. It's just the few from over this way who would have done your ride but are committed to our ride and cannot do two days.
I do not see anyone in the lists who is now switching rides.

It's riding, Retrobike rules mean fexk all anyways as it mostly seems to have collapsed wrt management and rides. It is just another advertising outlet for rides rather than a Retrobike banner national/classic and regionals it used to be. (Just the way I see thing have developed)

It would be great if any new riders went to any event on here. Both Goxhill, Sutton bank, temple newsam and binbrook are great for new people wanting to get into a bit of retrobiking chit chat riding and friendly inter county rivalry ;-)/

Re:

Goxhill is a small Lincolnshire village with a well preserved WW2 bomber command airfield Vern

Back