Lothian and Central rides thread

Re:

Didn't tell you lot but had a road trip this last weekend,
East Lothian :D up next mth too then back when the weather turns warmer :cool: been down on the beach :)
Must do the lamuire hills sometime,that's the next target.

Noticed that last night but was puzzled by the 2 pics. There's the outside view and the inside view.
The outside pic shows the front wheel and forks, the inside pic just the handlebars nowt else except what you can see through broken window of the wheel/forks. The hole in screen isn't big enough for rest of frame to fit through just the bars so where is rest of bike? How did they work out it was a Kona? So do they have the other bits of bike? Or am I missing something?

Noticed that last night but was puzzled by the 2 pics. There's the outside view and the inside view.
The outside pic shows the front wheel and forks, the inside pic just the handlebars nowt else except what you can see through broken window of the wheel/forks. The hole in screen isn't big enough for rest of frame to fit through just the bars so where is rest of bike? How did they work out it was a Kona? So do they have the other bits of bike? Or am I missing something?
It must have snapped when it first hit the road.

Mind you, it is west lothian, so could have been stolen :LOL:

I assumed that's what happened, but to identify it as a Kona Kula the rest of it must be there for the polis to know, they're no bright enough to be able to tell from just the front wheel, forks and bars...... ;)

Anyone been to Beescraig?
Was down in Mid Lothian with family for a long weekend and visited the kids park there. Was a lovely area and I’ve heard of the trails before but wondered if there was more stuff to link together to make a visit worthwhile? Certainly enough hills.

Been to Beecraigs with Keith quite some time ago. We checked out the new trails being built at the time. They had great potential and I believe have beed developed. Some of the trails Aaron took us on when he did his local trails link up. There are always good trails if you reconoiter and check maps. West Lothian has many gems.

I might be free on Sunday? Will let you know tomorrow if that’s any good? Shower to fit downstairs tomorrow and mrs JRGSXR to be consulted. Lapierre still has the muck on it from the last Glentress run 😂.

Back