Naked zaskar seeks paint

jonnymcenroe

Beating Jimmy Connors
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Have this '97 18" in paint. Anything is possible. Considering a nightclub vomit yellow with chunks.
What would you do?
1669993432893.jpg

If you insist on painting then you could go a different colour on each tube, similar to Fat Chance :)

If you insist on painting then you could go a different colour on each tube, similar to Fat Chance :)
I like this thought and I'm definitely a fan of your harelquin. Good amount of space on the downtube on these means a decent canvas for most ideas. Gatorade splatter fade with pizza slices or neon pink candy. It is under a couple of coats of primer already...

@KermitGKona88
I would love to do a splatter on this... If it all, it'd be a flat finish stick-n-peel process unless I figure out a way to avoid pop in the top over a traditional splat and drizzle from a brush.

I like this thought and I'm definitely a fan of your harelquin. Good amount of space on the downtube on these means a decent canvas for most ideas. Gatorade splatter fade with pizza slices or neon pink candy. It is under a couple of coats of primer already...

Thanks, i was thinking more along the lines of this sort of thing

fatowner.jpg

A friend changes his bike finish quite often. He buys cheap sheets of stickers or just plain sheets and covers his frame in them. Here is his last version, a few sticker sheets of different colours and cut out shapes to make a camo design :)

P1012063.JPG

A friend changes his bike finish quite often. He buys cheap sheets of stickers or just plain sheets and covers his frame in them. Here is his last version, a few sticker sheets of different colours and cut out shapes to make a camo design :)

View attachment 684479
Looks ace that... Absolutely achievable, painstaking around the large X shaped object in-between the stays whatever the weather, I think I'd like to leave the dropouts polished however they wouldn't stay shiny for long. Zaskar commando Matt finish?!

Latest posts

Back