Naked zaskar seeks paint

AD70FA3F-0BF0-4B11-8770-F973F60A897B.jpeg some of the old dodge colours from the 60’s are great.
Plum crazy and hemi orange would look good on it done like the early 90’s gt paint styles like the tequila sunrise.
Or try a version of the multi coloured top pic.
I have a
Explosif was redone in plum crazy and it’s great colour

View attachment 685049some of the old dodge colours from the 60’s are great.
Plum crazy and hemi orange would look good on it done like the early 90’s gt paint styles like the tequila sunrise.
Or try a version of the multi coloured top pic.
I have a
Explosif was redone in plum crazy and it’s great colour
Liking these a lot, thanks for the input on this. I always wanted an orange bike. Will reference the tequila sunrise for sure. Really enjoy retro factory paint schemes on newer models. Got a pic of your explosif?

That’s awesome and now something I want badly.

If you or indeed anyone else feels so inclined, we can make this happen.

I doubt I'll be holding on to this frame indefinitely hence asking the forum for ideas.
It's too big for me for anything other than a klunker style temporary pub bike.

I can paint it my way however the next owner might not like what I do.
Any prospective owners have a chance here to get it painted to concept...

Bad bits :
The frame is solid enough however there is some standard chainsuck present standard barspin damage some loss of material here and on the inside dropouts. (Now fixed, with polyester, photos to follow on the thread).

Therefore useage for a gentle pootle to the shops, across the Malverns carpark or as a display bike is preferable to hucking it down a hillside.

Good bits :
No cracks or dents!
There's tiny ding underside down tube which is so small and out of sight I didn't touch it, I'll take that out with the gun.

Last edited:
If you or indeed anyone else feels so inclined, we can make this happen.

I doubt I'll be holding on to this frame indefinitely hence asking the forum for ideas.
It's too big for me for anything other than a klunker style temporary pub bike.

I can paint it my way however the next owner might not like what I do.
Any prospective owners have a chance here to get it painted to concept...

Bad bits :
The frame is solid enough however there is some standard chainsuck present standard barspin damage some loss of material here and on the inside dropouts. (Now fixed, with polyester, photos to follow on the thread).

Therefore use other than a gentle pootle to the shops, across the Malverns carpark or as a display bike is preferable to hucking it down a hillside.

Good bits :
No cracks or dents!
There's tiny ding underside down tube which is so small and out of sight I didn't touch it, I'll take that out with the gun.

You can anodise?

Back