• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
poll will run for 21 days

2 votes

no prizes except bragging rights in the take away que.....

My god viewing them all it seems we have everything from the IKEA Minimalist- to highly organised operating theatres- to relaxing peaceful work shops/spaces and then some that resemble absolute carnage
(Edvard Munch“Scream”)

So which ones getting YOUR vote ?

Re:

It's quite hard as all are great in their own ways, mines alot tidier now bitneedsstuff organising better......or just selling haha

I know how limited Lee's workshop is and tbh I love what he pulls out of itwverytime, but Carl's.....hatches......berthas is ace as itsonthe home.....may have to ponder this over a pint......or 4

As pictures, there are a couple that stand out for me, though the Orange definitely stands out the most.

Our Jimmy":f124dquh said:
Dads very rarely looks that tidy

:shock: :shock: :shock: And who’s normally to blame for that?

Re: Re:

longun":1l1x3ida said:
I know how limited Lee's workshop is and tbh I love what he pulls out of itwverytime

Cheers fella, its no glamour shed but I'm happy it can provide like a horn of plenty, people probably dont realise that was taken from outside ........and there is a bit more chaos to the left too :LOL:

RBG

Re: Re:

longun":2g65a714 said:
It's quite hard as all are great in their own ways, mines alot tidier now bitneedsstuff organising better......or just selling haha

I know how limited Lee's workshop is and tbh I love what he pulls out of itwverytime, but Carl's.....hatches......berthas is ace as itsonthe home.....may have to ponder this over a pint......or 4

Believe me when i say, it has taken well over ten years for me to get my house in order, you only have to see my pics on joining retro bike. I found the piles of unorganised chaos made it harder to want to build/assemble/fettle.

Its a little more organised now, and to be fair not for huge sums when you shop around and even use secondhand.

The trouble i faced was trying to incorporate some where to think, a place to chill with friends, work the tools and look at both works in progress and finished builds ready to ride.
The nice part was recreating images of our golden age, finding space for personal memorabilia, more expensive components, how to display and store frames and wheels etc, somewhere to have your books and ref on hand, but in the end you cant beat the amazing feeling of being able to find what you need when you need it.

With limited space, its a bit jammed in, and does work well, but i am conscious more than ever of too many projects already needing to be finished, and yet again tightness for space and looming Chaos.

I do blame Retrobike. :LOL:

Yours is stunning Carl. I wish I had the space. I missed this competition but surely I'd have been in with a shout :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_9352.JPG
    IMG_9352.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,625
Back