Purbecks pre-xmas pie plod. 15 December

you were mentioned Pete, and the fact you couldn't come because of working on Saturday, then I saw you were out for hours on the road :LOL:

Pyro Tim":3r799p1g said:
you were mentioned Pete, and the fact you couldn't come because of working on Saturday, then I saw you were out for hours on the road :LOL:

Ahh yes Tim but i was back by 1:15 and shopping with SHMBO at 2:15, bike ride and brownie points! I would never have got back from bournemouth to go shopping in time.

I will defo do the next one and hopefully by then on my new/old bike ;-)

Right you miserable lot. I'm thinking of a blast on Sunday morning. Can't do a long long one, as have to work in the arvo. Anyone up for joining me?

Also, we toyed with the idea of xmas drinks last week. Running out of time to have them. When is good for peeps?

Not sure I can manage a ride on Sunday, but will let you know. A pint or two anytime is pretty good over the next couple of weeks and the Goat's OK with me!

The Scrote and Testicle is good for me. I think it might not be as windy tomorrow as today, was thinking via MMF to Corfe, a quick stop, and back via golf course. Even if windy it's relatively sheltered. Leave on 10am ferry, back by 13.00 latest.

Monday night 8pm in the Scrote? Christmas jumpers recommended but not compulsory

Back