Raleigh Kalahari Rockshox LTD Edition

Anyone have any idea what catalog the kalahari was placed in ?
Hi, always fancied one of these myself. There were a few different versions of the Kalahari
one with the 1992 spec frame in Raleigh`s own branded chromoly, a `93 spec one with the same frame material with shot in seat stays, rigid with a Girvin flexistem, also the Deore LX version with the Rockshox mag and Reynolds K2 frameset, and maybe another?
I think there is one in my 1993 brochure (the mint green cover).

Hi, always fancied one of these myself. There were a few different versions of the Kalahari
one with the 1992 spec frame in Raleigh`s own branded chromoly, a `93 spec one with the same frame material with shot in seat stays, rigid with a Girvin flexistem, also the Deore LX version with the Rockshox mag and Reynolds K2 frameset, and maybe another?
I think there is one in my 1993 brochure (the mint green cover).
That would be great to see you don’t see many of the K2 series 2 kalahari’s

That would be great to see you don’t see many of the K2 series 2 kalahari’s
No you don't, always struck me as a parts bin special using up what they had left over.
Last year there was a k2 Kalahari 15 1/2" frameset on ebay for ages before it sold, wish I'd bought it now.

No you don't, always struck me as a parts bin special using up what they had left over.
Last year there was a k2 Kalahari 15 1/2" frameset on ebay for ages before it sold, wish I'd bought it now.
I was watching the same frame was running for a good while. If it where a little bigger I would of snapped it up

Back