Wanted Sanko Procyon derailleur

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
After a Walter and a Sanko Procyon for my mech’ collection (other Sanko models considered).
Trade or p/x ideally - I’ve quite a few nice parts to exchange, but would be happy to buy if needed.
Cheers.

I have absolutely no idea what this means!
They’re a couple of interesting nice quality mech’s, innit.. 😀
Sanko Procyon is a fantastic derailleur!

After a Walter and a Sanko Procyon for my mech’ collection (other Sanko models considered).
Trade or p/x ideally - I’ve quite a few nice parts to exchange, but would be happy to buy if needed.
Cheers.
You and me both mate. I'd kill for a Procyon, hell I'd kill to even see a Procyon in the metal

For sure yeah, amazing derailleurs. I don’t think many made it out of Japan..
You a fellow mech’ enthusiast then mate?

For sure yeah, amazing derailleurs. I don’t think many made it out of Japan..
You a fellow mech’ enthusiast then mate?
Very much so, I was trying to figure out how a positron worked, ended up on Disraeli gears and never went back

Disraeli gears is a superb site. He has in excess of 1500 mech’s in that collection I believe
Yeah, I browse so much I've studied derailleurs to the detriment of all other bike knowledge, the FiR Gemini and Sanko Procyon are the ones I want most, but alas I will likely never get them

Same here! It’s become quite literally something of an addiction.

After seeing a tiny picture of the FiR Gemini groupset in ’93 I lusted after that mech, and managed to buy one (+ front) a couple of years ago. It’s a lovely thing, the cage design is something else and the finish equals if not exceeds Campag.
The chap at Disraeli gears thinks he has the only one, I don’t like to let him know the one on Velobase is mine.

Do you collect mech’s then?

Last edited:
Back