Wanted Sanko Procyon derailleur

Same here! It’s become quite literally something of an addiction.

After seeing a tiny picture of the FiR Gemini groupset in ’93 I lusted after that mech, and managed to buy one (+ front) a couple of years ago. It’s a lovely thing, the cage design is something else and the finish equals if not exceeds Campag.
The chap at Disraeli gears thinks he has the only one, I don’t like to let him know the one on Velobase is mine.

Do you collect mech’s then?

I wish I collected them, I've got a few that I've picked up, but mostly I try an get my boss to buy them. I only have a Saturday job at a bike shop so the income isn't enough to afford a huge collection but it does give me an excuse to just do research and study the designs and history. I'm currently trying to get one of the regulars to sell me his XT Superplate

Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping to have a Superplate to offer you but haven’t been able to find it so far. Will keep looking

Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping to have a Superplate to offer you but haven’t been able to find it so far. Will keep looking
Thank you. I love 3 pivot derailleurs, it's one of those things I wish would come back, but once one manufacturer screws it up, nobody else ever seems to try it again.

Back